Neil Abbott has worked as a massage therapist for eight years. He is passionate about health, nutrition, meditation, and movement therapy. His massage style emphasizes a smooth relaxing flow that incorporates deep pressure and stretching where needed. He focuses on releasing pain referral through progressive release of trigger points throughout the body. He has sought to add to his skills through yearly continuing education since graduating from the Atlanta School of Massage in May of 2007. He is certified in fertility and pregnancy massage as well.
His hobbies include movement meditations like Tai Chi and other forms of Chi Gong to enhance his massage. He is also a student of nature living skills and connection. He spent three years in Washington state where he completed the Anake naturalist training program at Wilderness Awareness School in Duvall. He enjoys swimming, fishing, tracking, camping and skill development.
What can Massage Therapy do for you?
- Reduce muscle spasms, headaches, anxiety, tension, PMS, and lymphatic congestion
- Restores health, energy and vitality
- Massage therapy improves over all well being
- Reduces pain and increases circulation
- Promotes healing and improves your state of mind
- Improves range of motion and flexibility
- Facilitates chiropractic care
- Increases athletic performance
- Helps with insomnia and promotes relaxation
- Promotes the release of toxins in the body.